InQuest Marketing is seeking a Public Relations Manager with a passion for story-telling to joining our growing team. This position will plan and execute public relations, social media (including paid) and content marketing programs designed to create and maintain a favorable image for assigned clients. The ideal candidate is able to interpret the client’s brand and strategic marketing plan through the lens of public relations, social media, and content marketing.
This position reports to the Director of Media, and coordinates efforts with account service, creative team members and fellow media team members.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Developing strategic plans to support the client’s goals using content marketing channels, public relations, and social media.
- Directing creation and implementation of all public relations, programs and publicity activities for assigned clients.
- Serving as an advocate for client businesses and as spokesperson when requested; building and maintaining positive relationships with the public.
- Writing (or directing writing) of all publicity pieces including news releases and articles.
- Determining when and where all news releases will be sent for placement.
- Planning and managing social media campaigns (paid and unpaid)
- Writing online content for blogs, websites and social media
- Manage content marketing plans that include video and podcast needs
- Researching new options for digital/social channels as they arise
- Developing content strategies and calendars
- Provide recommendations for new opportunities for clients in emerging channels
- 3+ years’ experience in public relations, content marketing, or social media strategy
- Managing paid social media campaigns
- Managing public relations efforts of B2C retail businesses
- Worked in media monitoring platforms such as Cision, Meltwater, or IQ Media
- Knowledgeable of social media platforms and trends, experience in a social media management software platform such as Hootsuite
We’re looking for a creative, detailed-oriented individual who wants to join a growing organization with a great culture and great people. To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please write: Public Relations & Social Media Manager position.