InQuest Marketing is seeking a Public Relations Manager with experience in developing programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for key clients. This position is responsible for interpreting clients’ strategic marketing plans and executing public relations and publicity efforts.
This position coordinates efforts with account service, creative team members, and media team members.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Developing strategic plans to support the client’s goals through public relations activities including press releases, feature stories, technical articles, and other methods
- Serving as an advocate for client businesses and as spokesperson when requested; building and maintaining positive relationships with the public.
- Writing (or directing writing) of all publicity pieces including news releases and articles.
- Determining when and where to send all news releases for placement.
- Writing online content for blogs, websites, and social media when needed.
- Coordinating with content marketing plans that include video and podcast production
- Researching new options for relevant digital/social channels as they arise
- 5+ years’ experience in public relations and experience in content marketing
- Managing public relations efforts of B2C retail businesses
- Worked in media monitoring platforms such as Cision, Meltwater, or IQ Media
- Knowledgeable of social and digital media platforms to coordinate with internal teams
We’re looking for a creative, detailed-oriented individual who wants to join a rapidly-growing organization with a great culture and great people. To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please write “Public Relations Manager position.”