InQuest Marketing is seeking a .NET developer to join our agency’s growing Web team. The ideal candidate has proven experience creating applications from scratch, configure existing systems, and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Depending on the project, this may include the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain CMS-driven solutions
- Develop and maintain cross-platform responsive web sites
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications, and systems
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
RELATED SKILLS & ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong communication skills and an ability to demonstrate thought leadership
- Solution-oriented and able to take into account both quality standards, as well as the real-world constraints of a project
- A solid understanding of web and mobile development principles and best practices
- Ability to complete scheduled work within budgeted hours and the timeline for a project
Candidates should have excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment. Qualified candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Experience using the industry-standard ORM database tools for Microsoft and building RESTful Web services in .NET/.NET Core
- Experience with Entity Framework and the .NET Web API
- A demonstrated ability to develop and debug using Visual Studio and C#
- Familiarity with REST Services and SOA
- Understanding of source control systems, including TFS and Git
- Any Microsoft Certifications are preferred
- Experience with .NET CMS platforms preferred but not required (Umbraco, Sitecore, etc.)
- Experience in database design/maintenance and SQL
- Experience working at an agency or consulting firm preferred
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line, please write: .NET Developer.