InQuest is looking for a Media Manager to join our Paid Media team. This role will be responsible for buying/planning across all media channels, including both digital and offline. If the chosen candidate has only digital experience, he or she will be trained on traditional media as well and vice versa. This is a great opportunity for anyone with limited media experience to gain broader multi-channel expertise across a variety of industries.
What would you do?
- Buying/negotiation and planning/strategy for all paid media channels including digital, TV, Radio, Print and OOH
- Work with clients across a variety of industries including retail, health care, entertainment, automotive, etc.
- Analyze, optimize and report on performance of media campaigns
- May create and distribute media orders (IOs) to vendors
- Help reconcile vendor invoice discrepancies
- Help traffic all digital ads/creative to media outlets and thru DCM
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of media experience (digital and/or traditional media), preferably at an agency
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in advertising, marketing, business, communications, psychology or related field)
- Experience developing reports and presentations using Excel, PPT & Word
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; comfortable working with numbers
- Effective multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Remain upbeat and optimistic when dealing with challenging situations
- Persuasive story teller
- Ability to think critically and problem solve creatively
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented by nature
- Prior experience in any of the following is preferred but not required: DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Strata, Google Analytics, Workamajig
To apply, please send your resume AND cover letter to Stacy Sanderson at: Careers@inquestmarketing.com, subject line: Media Manager Position.
InQuest Marketing is a full-service advertising agency that has a strong reputation for being a strategic partner with our clients. For more than 30 years, we have collaborated with brands to find new methods of reaching their audiences with creative messages. We continue to invest in our team so that we stay ahead of the ever-changing media landscape and can provide trusted counsel to those who depend on our expertise.