InQuest is looking for a Media Manager to join our Paid Media team. This role will be responsible for planning and buying across all media channels, including both digital and offline. If the chosen candidate has only digital experience, training will be provided on traditional as well. This role is client-facing.
What would you do?
- Play an integral role in planning and strategy for a variety of clients across multiple industries – Retail, Entertainment, QSR, Real Estate, etc.
- Spearhead vendor selection, negotiation and buying for all paid media channels including Digital (Display, Native, Digital Video, etc.), TV (OTT & linear), Radio (Mainly streaming but occasionally FM), Print and OOH (Digital & Static)
- Develop and present PPT decks, strategy docs and tactical recommendations to clients and our internal team
- Establish trusted relationships with key clients
- Stay up to date on current media trends, diving into platforms like eMarketer, etc.
- Help the team analyze, optimize and report on performance of media campaigns
- May help create and distribute media orders (IOs) to vendors when necessary
- Help the team reconcile vendor invoice discrepancies when necessary
What are we looking for?
- 1 – 2+ years of media experience, preferably at an agency
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience developing presentations, reports and flowcharts using PPT, Excel & Word
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; comfortable working with numbers
- Effective multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Remain upbeat and optimistic when dealing with challenging situations
- Persuasive storyteller
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve creatively
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented by nature
- Prior experience in any of the following is preferred but not required: DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), BluHorn, Comscore, Google Analytics, Workamajig
To apply, please send your resume AND cover letter to: Careers@inquestmarketing.com, subject line: Media Manager Position.
InQuest Marketing is a full-service advertising agency that has a strong reputation for being a strategic partner with our clients. For more than 30 years, we have collaborated with brands to find new methods of reaching their audiences with creative messages. We continue to invest in our team so that we stay ahead of the ever-changing media landscape and can provide trusted counsel to those who depend on our expertise.