InQuest is looking for a Media Coordinator to join our Paid Media team. This is an entry level position that requires only a 4 year college degree with no prior agency or advertising experience needed. Training will be provided on all media channels, including both digital and offline mediums. This is a great opportunity to gain multi-channel media expertise across a variety of industries.
What would you do?
- Assist in buying/negotiation and planning/strategy for all paid media channels including Digital, TV, Radio, Print and OOH
- Work on client business across a variety of industries including retail, health care, entertainment, automotive, etc.
- Analyze and report on performance of media campaigns
- Create and distribute media orders (IOs) to vendors
- Reconcile vendor invoice discrepancies
- Traffic all digital ads/creative to media outlets and thru DCM
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in advertising, marketing, business, communications, psychology or related field)
- Experience developing reports and presentations using Excel, PPT & Word
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; comfortable working with numbers
- Effective multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Remain upbeat and optimistic when dealing with challenging situations
- Persuasive story teller
- Ability to think critically and problem solve creatively
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented by nature
- Prior experience in any of the following is a plus but not required:
DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Strata, Google Analytics, media planning and buying (digital and/or traditional), paid social, Workamajig
To apply, please send your resume AND cover letter to Stacy Sanderson at: Careers@inquestmarketing.com, subject line: Media Coordinator Position.
InQuest Marketing is a full-service advertising agency that has a strong reputation for being a strategic partner with our clients. For more than 30 years, we have collaborated with brands to find new methods of reaching their audiences with creative messages. We continue to invest in our team so that we stay ahead of the ever-changing media landscape and can provide trusted counsel to those who depend on our expertise.