InQuest Marketing is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented account coordinator. The individual will be expected to work across all channels of communication and have a high comfort level of working specifically in the digital space. The candidate should have a love of advertising/marketing and be willing to learn and grow. We are looking for someone that can manage the day-to-day development of various marketing communication programs – working with a full team. Regular client contact should be expected.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate regularly with key client contacts and ensure timely deliverables.
- Manage existing client relationships and proactively manage client expectations.
- Understand and communicate clients’ overall business requirements and strategic objectives to project teams.
- Serve as a point of contact and information resource for external and internal clients.
- Provide support on the creation of proposals and presentations.
- Create and maintain project documentation (e.g. meeting notes, status updates, timelines, etc.).
- Provide support on the implementation of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Stay current on processes and timelines to ensuring projects progress in a timely matter.
- Provide support on measurement and reporting processes for all assigned accounts.
- Provide support on post-project documentation, archiving and ongoing analytics.
- Work internal teams to create project estimates and to complete accurate monthly billing.
- Keep assigned client business profiles and contact data up-to-date.
- Contribute to company innovation, knowledge base and marketing/sales efforts.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar role; advertising agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in advertising, marketing, communications, general business or related discipline.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, strong work ethic, attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Positive, optimistic and solution-oriented attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, project management and research skills.
- Experience in documentation and business planning.
- Ability to use a computer regularly and for long intervals.
- Experience managing content in CMS platform
- Proficiency with business software (Microsoft Office Suite).
If you are looking for a great, friendly environment to work in – that will challenge your skills – then apply for this job today. The ideal candidate would have a capacity and willingness to rapidly adapt, thrive, and multi-task in a highly dynamic workplace. Career advancement and professional growth is our ultimate goal for this role.
To apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line, please write: Account Coordinator position.